Our bodies can experience TOXIC OVERLOAD when we come in contact with harsh chemicals, especially on a regular basis. Changing household cleaners is an easy way to REDUCE TOXIC LOAD in your home.
Using natural cleaners also REDUCES TOXINS in our outside environment. Making this change in your home also helps your drains and septic system to run more effectively.
LAUNDRY SOAP and LAUNDRY SOFTENERS are some of the worst chemicals in our homes. We breathe them in, we absorb them into our skin, and we are exposed to them 24 hours a day.
PROTECTIVE [OnGuard] BLEND LAUNDRY DETERGENT is color safe for washable fabrics at all temperatures and is free of synthetic fragrances, dyes, and toxins. Its powerful blend of ingredients combined with PROTECTIVE [OnGuard] BLEND and bio-originated enzymes are structured to lift stains and leave clothes refreshingly clean.
The small 32 oz. bottle packs a punch with 10 mL of PROTECTIVE [OnGuard] BLEND and the ability to do up to 64 loads of laundry! This is a safe choice for your family as well as the environment.
• Surfactants, enzymes, and stabilizers from sustainable, natural-based sources (not petrochemical).
• Unique, natural-based, bio-originated enzyme and preservative stabilizer made from corn.
• Unique formulation maximizes Essential Oil aroma and efficacy—tough on stains and dirt, but low surfactant/enzyme aroma allows full aromatic potential of PROTECTIVE [OnGuard] BLEND.
• H.E. washers: 1/4 cap (1 tbsp.).
• Conventional Washers: 1/2 cap (2 tbsp.) Use more as needed for heavily soiled loads.
• Stains: Put a small amount of detergent directly on the stain. Let sit for 3–10 minutes; wash as directed. For very stubborn stains, reapply the detergent before the garment is dry and repeat the wash cycle. After repeating wash, allow garment to dry before attempting additional stain treatment. As with any stain removal, test for colorfastness of garments in small area before treating.
Avoid eye contact. For external use only.
LAUNDRY SOFTENER RECIPE🍊
• 1 gal. White Vinegar
• 40–60 drops Essential Oil (e.g., Lavender, Wild Orange)
Mix and add 1/2 c. to softener dispenser.
Use a glass container when using citrus oils or blends.
DO YOU OWN AN H.E. OR CONVENTIONAL WASHER?
Let's talk simple strategies to create a plan of action for your home!