If you have ever enjoyed the scent of a rose, you’ve experienced the aromatic qualities of Essential Oils.
These naturally occurring, volatile aromatic compounds are found in the seeds, bark, stems, roots, flowers, and other parts of plants. They can be both beautifully and powerfully fragrant.
Essential Oils give plants their distinctive smells, protect plants, and play a role in plant pollination.
In addition to their intrinsic benefits to plants and being beautifully fragrant to people, Essential Oils have long been used for food preparation, beauty treatment, and health care practices.
So Essential Oils:
• Are naturally occurring, volatile aromatic compounds;
• Are found in the seeds, bark, stems, roots, flowers, and other parts of plants;
• Protect plants against environmental threats and provide beneficial properties;
• Are highly concentrated when distilled for purity, potency, and efficacy;
• Have been used historically for food preparation, beauty treatment, and health–care practices.
QUESTION – 👱♀️
WHAT TYPE OF SCENT ARE YOU OFTEN DRAWN TO:
A. CITRUS, GRASSES, FLORALS, SPICES, MINTS, OR TREES?
WHY USE ESSENTIAL OILS? 🍃
Essential Oils have been used for thousands of years. When you choose our oils, you are choosing Essential Oils gently and carefully distilled from plants that have been patiently harvested at the perfect moment by experienced growers from around the world for ideal extract composition and efficacy. Experienced Essential Oil users will immediately recognize the superior quality standard for naturally safe, purely effective Essential Oils. • Provide health–conscious individuals with a safe and natural alternative. • Used for a wide range of emotional and physical wellness applications. • Have few, if any, undesirable side effects when used as directed. • One drop is all that is needed to achieve a powerful benefit. QUESTION-👱♀️ HOW MANY DROPS DO YOU THINK ARE IN ONE 15ml BOTTLE OF ESSENTIAL OIL?
A. 250 drops pure essential oil
B. 150 drops 10ml roller bottle
C. 85 drops 5ml bottle
GENERAL USES OF ESSENTIAL OILS🍃
Essential Oils are great for EVERYDAY USE. You can experience the many benefits of Essential Oils by using them to support overall health. Here are the three ways to use them:
• Essential Oils, when diffused or inhaled, can be very stimulating, calming, or soothing.
• Diffusing Essential Oils can also cleanse and purify the air.
• Essential Oils can be safely applied for massage or topical therapy.
• Their chemical structure enables them to pass through skin for an immediate systemic response.
• Certain Essential Oils have a rich culinary history and can be used as dietary supplements for targeted wellness.
QUESTION – 👱♀️
WHICH WAY WOULD YOU USE ESSENTIAL OILS THE MOST?
A. Aromatic enhance your environment
B. Support your skin, hair and nails
C. Natural flavour to cooking
PLUS 4 BONUS FREE OIL GUIDES TO USING OILS SAFETY & MORE!